Thank you for taking an interest in our family blog! It is a private blog, and I appreciate you not sharing your login information. I hope you can tell that we love Jesus and are living solely to raise our children to make much of His name and to stand out in a world of sin and conformers. I hope you find that what you read is genuine. Nothing is put on for show to make us look ideal. We are ANYTHING BUT the ideal family. We are real. We have problems. We trust Jesus in all we do.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Major Milestones: Pulling Up
It took her a while to get there, but when she started crawling, she took off and hasn't slowed down since. A few weeks later, Miss AB was pulling herself up in her crib and pack and play. The first time I saw her do it, is on the monitor. So, I rushed into her room and there she was, holding onto her crib and standing proud and tall with the bigggest smile on her face. I wasn't quick enough to capture that moment on film, but here she is in her pack and play. She's so proud of herself. Just check out that smile!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww, sweet girl! She does look SO proud! :) Yep, the fun is starting for you...just wait until she takes her first steps!!
Post a Comment