Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First Time to Go Swimming!

We had our first swimming pool experience the other day. It was great! I was so happy that our first time swimming was with close friends and at a private pool. This way, I could ease AB into the water without any fears. Psssh! Fears? What fears? The kid was fearless! It was crazy! She loved it, I was more of a wreck than she was! We went with Amy, Anna and Emme to Amy's mom's house in Pilot Point! We had a blast! I couldn't wait to put AB into her swimsuit that I've been dying to put on her for a year! She was all geared up and ready to go!

She loved the water, and at one point, tried to fling herself backwards to get into the water! Scared me to death! She went under a little bit, and came up smiling! Yes, smiling!!!! Crazy kiddo!

I bought her a floatie so I wouldn't have to hold her the whole time and she'd have some freedom to kick her legs and actually feel like she was swimming a bit. She loved it!

And of course, what could be better for AB than swimming with her BFF, Anna? I love this picture!

Amy, Anna and AB (Emme sat this one out. She was inside with her Mimi!)

When we got back inside, Anna and I were cracking up at her feet! They were super wrinkly, so Anna insisted we take a picture and I'm glad we did! How cute! Just a sign that we had some fun in the sun!

No comments: