Thank you for taking an interest in our family blog! It is a private blog, and I appreciate you not sharing your login information. I hope you can tell that we love Jesus and are living solely to raise our children to make much of His name and to stand out in a world of sin and conformers. I hope you find that what you read is genuine. Nothing is put on for show to make us look ideal. We are ANYTHING BUT the ideal family. We are real. We have problems. We trust Jesus in all we do.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Carlos the Caterpillar: The Pupa Stage - Part 1
Well, it happened! Carlos made his chrysalis, and he made it in the same day that I took the pictures of him hanging upside down. I'm so mad at myself that I didn't catch the process on film. I've witnessed a Monarch turning into its chrysalis twice, and next to child birth, I think it's one of the most amazing sites ever. I've witnessed it, but still can't wrap my mind around how by shedding their skin, they make this hard shell and then over a week or two, turn into a butterfly...amazing. Here are the pictures of Carlos in his chrysalis.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's amazing! I've never seen that!
Post a Comment