Thursday, May 17, 2012

Landree Lately

This afternoon, Landree had seven very special visitors. I'm kicking myself for not busting out the camera and getting a picture of her with all of them. My team came over for a visit and for a few of them, to meet Landree for the first time. Along with the team was my WONDERFUL long-term substitute, Mrs. Cooper, and my dear friend and our ESL teacher, Julie. Thankfully, Mrs. Cooper brought her camera and took some pictures of LC for my class to see. So at least I have some pictures of the day. I made sure to dress Landree in the same outfit that AB was wearing when my team came over to meet her for the first time. I'm stinkin' sentimental.




Of course she had to wear the biggest bow I could find. She looked just as beautiful in it as her sister did. Love my girls.

That evening LC and I headed over to Aunt Jill's to watch the season finale of Grey's with Britny and Brianna. While Britny was holding LC, she started smiling the sweetest smiles. I was actually able to catch the biggest smile thus far! I love that sweet gummy smile!!!!


Landree was given a lovie yesterday by one of my sweet students. I've left her lovie with her to snuggle with when she's in her bouncy seat. She actually seems to cuddle with it. It's so sweet!!

Yes, my baby girl is growing and is healthy and I'm so in love with this little angel. I love all of her sweet noises and mannerisms. She's only a month and a half old, and already I can see her little personality shine through. Yes, I'm loving all the things little Landree is doing lately.

1 comment:

anitahp said...

What a blessing to see Landree's growth and development. She is truly an angel sent to you because God knew you were the perfect parents for her. Just love reading your blog and praying for you. Know Miss AB is a big helper. Nothing as sweet as two little girls. Absolutely love the big bows....so you !!!! Love ya!