Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Annabelle and Emerson Meet for the First Time!

The other evening, AB and I brought the Poole's dinner since they have a very newborn baby at home. What makes a newborn baby a "very" newborn baby, you ask? Well techinically, when AB and I visited Emme the other day, it was her original due date. So, this baby was actually only a day old! Confused? Emme was born two months prior on February 8th, two weeks premature. You couldn't tell it, look how beautiful and healthy this baby is! Check out her sleepy yawn!

Emme is now a very healthy baby, and weighing in at almost seven pounds. That is incredible, seeing that only eight weeks ago, she was three pounds. I had already met Emme in the hospital. Over spring break, Austin and I went to visit her in the NICU, but AB wasn't allowed to go back. So, I was so excited to get these girls together. I loved it because AB was really into Emme. It was like she knew that was going to be one of her best buds. It was so cute, she kept trying to reach over and touch her. We were laughing at her because she was playing with the buckle on Emme's seat. She was trying to get that girl out of there so she could get out and play!

Annabelle with the Poole girls: Big sister, Anna and Little Sister, Emme.


Get her outta there, people!


It was fun to see our girls together. Amy is one of my best and closest friends and I'm so excited that our girls are growing to go up together and be close. Looking forward to those playdates!!

No comments: