Monday, April 12, 2010

A Day of Celebrations!

If Sunday wasn't enough cause to celebrate, our wonderful friends Jonas and Jill had another reason to celebrate...

Yup, after F-O-R-E-V-E-R, Jonas finally popped the question. (I can talk smack because my hubby was the same way ;0). Jonas and Jill are very good friends of ours and we've been anticipating this day for a very long time. Jonas and I went to high school together, and then Austin and Jonas became best buds in college. Jonas was in our wedding, and over the years I've grown even closer to his now, fiance (that's fun to say!), Jill. Love her!

What a fun night! Jill's birthday just so happened to fall on Easter, and so we thought maybe something might happen on this night. So, we didn't hesitate to find a sitter for AB and go out to RA for some Sushi and fun times for Jill's birthday. Sure enough, when we arrived Jill flashed her bling in my face and I jumped up and down with excitement. I know they've both been looking forward to this for a while. I'm so glad we made it out and that we were able to join in celebrating this very special evening with them. You can't tell I'm excited or anything.


Thank you Jonas and Jill for including us in your special night! We love you guys and are so happy for you. God has blessed us with a wonderful friendship with both of you and we can't wait to see the plans He has in store for the two of you. Love ya'll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWW!!! We love you guys too!! Thank YOU for coming out and sharing in the joy with us!! We are so thankful to have such amazing friends with a marriage to look up to! You and Austin are role models just as much as friends!!