Oh, but wait...
Thank you for taking an interest in our family blog! It is a private blog, and I appreciate you not sharing your login information. I hope you can tell that we love Jesus and are living solely to raise our children to make much of His name and to stand out in a world of sin and conformers. I hope you find that what you read is genuine. Nothing is put on for show to make us look ideal. We are ANYTHING BUT the ideal family. We are real. We have problems. We trust Jesus in all we do.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Annabelle, Lately...
The other night while I was feeding AB her dinner, which usually consists of a vegetable and then some fruit, I decided to bust out the camera to capture her messy face and runny nose. She was such a mess, but a cute mess, that I wanted to capture it. Well lately, Miss Thang has shown us a different side. She's a little bit more quick -tempered and very vocal. When it gets close to 8:00 at night, the grouchy Annabelle comes out. These pictures captured it perfectly. We have our sweet little Angel one second, and then a little monster the next. This shoot started out well and good. Such a sweet and happy little mess right here.
Oh, but wait...
Oh, but wait...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It's normal. :) At least with my kids it was/is! She is so darn cute though...tears and all.
Love her soo much! she is precious! Even when she fusses!
Post a Comment