Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Silly (I mean, really silly) Obsession

When I look back on this wonderful time of my life, and I think back to Annabelle being little, I want to remember the silly, little things that I used to be concerned with. Well, here's one of them...

Yes, you're right. You're staring at a picture of 9 pacifiers. MAM pacifiers to be exact. I am obsessed with these little guys. And I'm even bothered at the moment, because I'm pretty sure there's one missing. I think we have ten, I just don't know where it is. I love these things almost as much as AB does. My best friend got me hooked on the MAM's and ever since, I've been obsessed. I know! It's ridiculous! At all times, in the back of my mind, I keep track of them. I have to know where all nine (or ten) are at one time. I have them memorized, and I'm pretty sure the tenth one that is missing, is another pink heart one. I'll find that little guy one of these days. The places where they show up, if they've been lost for a while, are behind AB's crib, in the backseat where she throws them sometimes, in her pack and play or in the bottom of my purse. One of the funniest places where one showed up, was in Andrea's flowerbed. The only thing we can think of, is that she threw one out of her carrier as Austin as taking her up to Andrea's door. Austin even knows just how crazy I am about them, because he called me one day from work and said, "I found the missing pacie." Haha. Yes, these little guys are an important staple around here. I'll be sad when AB outgrows them. Pretty soon, she'll move up to the six month and up pacies, and then I'll be obsessed with these, too. Oh, this is just one of those silly little things I don't want to forget!

2 comments:

Marci said...

You are so funny! I'm cracking up. But we are attached to the mam's around here too. Nathan STILL uses them to sleep. I'm not as fond of them anymore, but I can't seem to start the "taking away" process!

Evan and Nicole said...

Love Love Love me some MAM pacis!!!!! I'm equally as obsessed!