
Thank you for taking an interest in our family blog! It is a private blog, and I appreciate you not sharing your login information. I hope you can tell that we love Jesus and are living solely to raise our children to make much of His name and to stand out in a world of sin and conformers. I hope you find that what you read is genuine. Nothing is put on for show to make us look ideal. We are ANYTHING BUT the ideal family. We are real. We have problems. We trust Jesus in all we do.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
A Visit to the Doctor
Thursday night Annabelle had a terrible night's sleep. This meant that Mommy had one, too. She woke up three or four times and was crying and fussy. She didn't have any fever, but was congested. The day before, I noticed her touching her ear a couple of times throughout the day. On top of that, she was experiencing a bad diaper rash that we couldn't seem to shake. So, I thought maybe that was a result of the bad night's sleep, too. So, I called her doctor Friday morning and he decided he needed to see her for the ear and the rash. Turns out, her ear was fine, with the exception of being a little waxey. Her doctor thought the rash wasn't too bad, but prescribed her two different ointments. As you can tell from the pictures, it hasn't gotten her down too much. She's always so cooperative and happy at the doctor. I'm enjoying these days...I know it won't be too much longer before she realizes what the doctor means!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love these pictures!!! She's so smiley! :)
She is way too cute...and so happy! I'm laughing at how you're snapping in that one pic to get her attention! :)
Post a Comment