Monday, April 30, 2012

Landree Comes Home!

Our first day at home together consisted of every three hour feedings and entertaining a two year old in between. It was pretty chaotic. Absolutely, wonderfully chaotic! I wouldn't change it for anything. I was able to spend quality time with BOTH my girls underneath the same roof. AB is a wonderful big sister and just wants to do whatever she can to help. She loves her sister. At times, maybe a little too much...she tends to get pretty handsy with her, but overall she's very good with her.

She asks to hold her a lot. A whole lot. I let her most of the time, but for poor Landree's sake not all the time. She's very loving and compassionate and wants to be there for her little sister. I foresee this being the case LC's whole life. She's lucky to have such a wonderful big sister. 



I'm so thankful for these two amazing blessings. How lucky am I to have them? Thank you, Lord, for giving me the privilege to be their mother. I'm honored that you entrust me with their sweet little lives. My hope is they grow up to be loving, Godly women whose soul purpose in life is to please You above all else and share the gospel. I am blessed.

4 comments:

Audrah said...

Sweetest. Pictures. Ever. Love it!

Marci said...

I am so so so happy for you guys! She's BEAUTIFUL, and I love the pictures of the two of them. I know you must be so relieved and happy to have her home. :)

Lindsey M. said...

The love in Annabelle's eyes is absolutely priceless. You are so, so blessed!

Ellen said...

I miss y'all greatly, and I'm sad I haven't met Landree yet, but I will be in town in June! She is so precious, and I know y'all are pround parents. I was so relieved that she got to come home, felt as if I was holding my breath that whole time! Love you!

Ash